Sunday, September 4, 2011

Letting Go Someone that never going to be mine

We can't predict future, but we can always plan our future. Whether it is for the best or for worse, if we plan something that we know it is going to end up bad, why do so ? Why plan for heartache instead of planning for our own happiness ?

Life is too short for heartache. I once, have a heart to this young man. A very gentlemen, whom i thought will never break my heart, will never hurt me in any way that other guy did to me. A gentlemen who always there when I'm in a bad shape, who always there when I need a shoulder to cry on, and always say the right word to comfort me. I never care about this gentlemen background, where did he came from, what history does he have from the past, what he do for living,it does not matter to me at all. I always picture myself be with him, how is it like to be with him, and so I have started to change, from the worse to better, slowly..I'm changing because I'm offering him something that is good for him to spent the rest of his life,but maybe I'm not pretty enough, my body figure did not meet his type of choice,and...as i said..we can always plan, but we'll never know what will it end with.

For all I know, I've been waiting and wanting him to came into my life, and he did, for a moment, and I'll cherish those moment, does unforgettable memories that he gave to me. I'm very grateful for that. But now, I'm tired to chase him, I'm tired to think about it. It is the best if I just let it go.

Dear Gentlemen, 

If you're reading my shady piece of writing, and if you are wondering, yes, it's about you again. Seeing you the other day make me miss you more and more. But I realize something, I realize that I had to let you go from my heart, I know I'm not the perfect match for you. I'm ugly, I know. You be good. stay safe, take a good care of yourself. 

Sincerely, 
the girl you'll never want.

No comments: