Thursday, June 10, 2010

need to go away for awhile..

dear mom and dad,
its not like i hate staying at home.
its not like i dun want to be close to u guys.

its just,
haihh..
i need some time for me to enjoy my teenage life.
i'm talkin about go crazy n do anything stupid n all..
just.
some fun time...
hurm..

its not easy for me to leave home just like that.
i need to make sure my mom have someone to take care of her.
for several time,
i told myself to just let go of all this...


but the truth is..
i can't...
i wanted to be free so bad!
i dun want n dun need people to tell me what i can n cannot do!
let me make my own mistake!
let me deal with my problem dat i've created!
let me learn how to live my life!
let me know how hard it is to earn some money!
i mean THE REAL HARD WAY!

-uhh-

No comments: